Subject: Re: LW4.0 Amiga and CyberGraphics, also Shapeshifter Rawks!
From: [email-masked] (Andy Stevens)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 13:27:11 -0500

>LW4.0 Rev. A for Amiga arrived. If you're using CyberGraphics 
>and NewMode set NewMode Options for LW and Modeler to compare 
>Program Name and Screen Data. Otherwise Layout crashes when it 
>attempts to draw to the 16 color render preview (which NewMode 
>will promote to CGFX). Modeler finally runs in better than NTSC 
>resolution, hooray! 

Darren,

Can you E-Mail me more info on this "ShapeShifter".  Tell me what you can
about it.   I have emplant but do not have it up and running as of this time.  

Would appreciate any information.

Stop by my home page.

http://www.skagit.com/um

Thanks in advance
Andy Stevens

>
>Totally Off*ckin Topic: ShapeShifter is running nicely on my 
>3000T/3.1/Warp40/CV64. Easily as fast as a Quadra 840, in fact 
>it boots faster than _any_ Mac or PMac I've seen, and this is 
>with the unregistered version and "filedisks" on an Amiga drive. 
>Hint: put SS and your filedisks on their own partition and pump 
>the partition's File System block size to 4096 or better. It 
>installed and booted System7.5.1 with absolutely no problems, 
>even MacTCP on my Hydra enet card works (although I can't get it 
>to use a _second_ Hydra while AmiTCP is running, any help?). My 
>$40 (Yow! Cheap Mac!) is on it's way to Germany, thanks 
>Christian.
>
>So this has been a good week for my Amiga, again proving it's 
>far from a worthless pile of sand and old hype.
>
>-- 
>Darren Metcalfe
>[email-masked]
>
>"I met myself in a dream, and I just wanted to tell ya,
> everything was all right, I'm beginning to see the light."
> - Lou
>
>
Ulti-Media Productions 
P.O. Box 444                         [email-masked]
Anacortes, WA 98221
1-360-293-7044  1-360-299-2524 or Fax 1-360-299-2525